How can we contact you?
- You can email us at email@example.com
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship worldwide.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- Once you place your order, please allow 2-5 business days to process your order. After that, it typically takes 12-24 business days for a domestic/international standard shipping delivery. Each order varies on the popularity of a product or a custom piece of some sort.
- FREE Standard Shipping (12-24 business days) - $0.00
- Insured Shipping and Handling (12-24 business days) - $5.47
- Expedited Shipping Now Available (3-12 days) - $28.54
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and PayPal payments.
- If a product received has manufacturing defects, buyers are entitled to request a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the pictures of the defective product.
Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
- The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in US Dollars, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order.
- Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office.
- Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
How secure is my online order?
- When purchasing online using your credit card, all of your information is entered into an SSL secure web page. Your information is then SSL-encrypted and sent directly to our credit card provider's network, where your card and transaction is authorized and approved. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
What Do I Do If I Have Missing Items In My Order?
- If something is still missing, please contact us immediately.