.925 Sterling Silver Tennis Chain (3-6mm)
- DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
- WHAT IS VERMEIL?
- SIZE GUIDE
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- Earn Points with Every Purchase and Redeem Exclusive Rewards
Vulke's Round Cut Tennis Chain is a staple piece every jewelry lover has in their collection. Made from .925 Sterling Silver, finished in 18k gold, and hand-set with CZ Simulated Diamonds for unparalleled shine. Choose from 4 width options to best fit your style.
Material: Vermeil (18k Gold Plated.925 Sterling Silver)
Stone Type: CZ Simulated Diamonds
To provide a smooth online shopping experience, Vulke Jewelry ships orders every business day, Monday through Friday. That means your purchase will be in transit within three business days after the payment is confirmed.
Estimated Delivery Time
USPS Shipping with Tracking®
|FedEx Priority Insured Shipping®||$20|
Estimated Total Delivery Time
International Shipping with Tracking®
|DHL Expedited International Shipping®||$20|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico may require additional payment and shipping time.
• Store credit may be issued for items out of stock. Refunds for out of stock items will be issued upon request.
• In the event that your order cannot be shipped, you will be contacted by one of our customer service representatives.
• Orders will be processed and shipped within 3 business days. Vulke Jewelry is closed on weekends and all major holidays.
• You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information when your order is shipped.
• Vulke Jewelry reserves the right to cancel any order that appears suspicious or fraudulent. All fraudulent transactions will be reported to proper authorities.
• Regarding packages that are marked delivered by the carrier, either USPS, UPS, or FedEx, Vulke Jewelry is not liable for lost packages. We can gladly open a claim with said carrier and pending a future investigation, our Customer Service team will decide whether we’ll replace/refund the order or not.
• Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to duties, taxes, handling and/or other miscellaneous charges as defined by the country of import. These fees are not included in the cost of your order and therefore can not be reimbursed by Vulke Jewelry.
• Vulke Jewelry gives UPS, USPS or FedEx the opportunity to fulfill their delivery promise within the shipping time frame selected and paid for by the customer before taking further action on lost packages.
• Customs regulations in the U.S.A. require that we display the full product value on the front of the package (this includes products that are purchased at a discounted price or are part of a promotion). Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.
Vermeil is a term used to describe high quality jewellery that must meet the following standards:
1. The base metal is 925 sterling silver.
2. The gold karat must be at least 12K. We 18K on all Vermeil pieces, because we believe in providing you with the best quality possible.
3. The gold must be at least 2.5 microns thick. This is much thicker than electroplating or typical gold dipped jewelry and will outlast typical gold plated items.
Vermeil pieces are a great alternative to solid gold pieces. The shade of gold is the exact same as a Solid 14K Gold piece. If you have the budget, Vermeil is the way to go.
These pieces are stamped with '925'.